Cxoice! - Market Research Survey Technology
Cxoice is dobney.com's market research technology platform and survey software system. Designed over several years thinking differently about how we ask questions and involve people in providing research answers. Cxoice Survey Technologies redefine how you should use and think of a market research questionnaire by encouraging respondents to choose what and how they answer rather than forcing answers. It incorporates a large number of unique question types and approaches that have been developed through ten years of working on solving client problems looking at what customers really want. The result is new methods and advanced, but respondent friendly, approaches using choices, trade-offs and other questions. It works across devices and is completely multi-lingual, can provide live topline results for clients, or for discussion by respondents, and links easily with panel providers.
For everyday surveys, Cxoice (pronounced 'choice') delivers straighforward standard questionnaires using run-of-the-mill question types (single, multiple, number, grid/matrix, text, slider etc) but with the added advantage of being fully 'skinnable' to match corporate styles and layouts and collecting data in as a 'data stream' including response order and timing. Cxoice also integrates with survey panels and enables the use of ID-based access control for email-based surveys and reminder management.
If you're looking for international survey research, Cxoice Survey Technologies are multi-lingual and respondents can either be linked via a specific language, or select their preferred language on the fly - languages are integrated so one questionnaire serves all the languages ensuring all filters and survey logic work are the same across languages
Where Cxoice stands out is when more sophisticated questionnaires are needed such as Conjoint analysis, non-linear designs, different types of trade-offs such as Brand-price Trade Off (BPTO), price shuffles, or newer question types such as Hot-Cold selectors, or click-to-rank questions where we avoid the challenge of trying to get an answer for everything. It can also incorporate a number of different types and styles of conjoint analysis tasks and questions
Cxoice can be run in a 'follow-me' mode for use as telephone-assisted web interviewing (TAWI) or conversely web-assisted telephone interviewing (WATI) where an interviewer and respondent talk by phone while completing a survey with the interviewer either probing for more details and getting under the skin of the respondent's answers, or where the interviewer controls prompt material (eg conjoint choice tasks, or pictoral based options) to help the respondent complete a complex task
And Cxoice incorporates respondent-to-respondent commenting and review of results. Once a survey is initially completed we can ask respondents to come back, review their answers, add comments for other respondents to see, or review global answers to see how they react to the findings.
- Standard market research question types (single, multiple etc)
- Fully translateable with multi-language support
- Filters and routing
- Randomisable lists, questions and sections
- Integration with survey panels
- Dynamic text substitution
- Skinnable look
- Responsive design (for use with tablets, mobiles etc)
- Data-stream for response order and timing
- Advanced and bespoke question types
- Administrator module with live status and live topline results
- ID check system and database date upload
- Quota checks and management
- Full response recording (even when someone changes their mind, the original is retained)
- Answer order is recorded
- Shared-view/Complete-together options for combination phone-web interviews
- Conjoint design (including orthogonal designer) for choice, rating, ranking tasks
- Non-linear questions and sections
- Active questions with timers and movement
- Data and survey export for analysis
- Data output to .CHO format for Hierarchical Bayes
- MySQL/Maria database integration
- Full 'live-data' presentation standard reporting
- Socialised questionnaires with commenting
- Tables and chart generation
- Export to SPSS, Excel or Powerpoint
Demonstrations and discussion of Cxoice
Cxoice is used and has been used in a wide variety of settings from advanced conjoint designs to advertising testing and items like product and service design where customers see and choose from potentially hundreds of options. This is a demonstration of a non-linear questionnaire on SurveyGarden for customer satisfaction research.
We are running a series of discussions on Rethinking Questionnaires, looking at how technologies like those used in Cxoice can transform the way questionnaires are used in research.
For help and advice on advanced market research on-line or off-line contact email@example.com